If you are eligible for the Spectrum affordable connectivity and internet assist program, then you can enjoy a no-cost or 0-dollar Spectrum internet plan. Spectrum also aims to provide discounts on internet connectivity for low-income households in the United States.
Spectrum Affordable Connectivity Program
This is a government sponsor program that allows you to save up to $30 on Spectrum Internet which makes the $29 internet plan, free with zero cost.
- Spectrum Internet 100 will be 0 dollar cost.
- No data bandwidth caps and zero contracts.
- A free modem and security suite are included in the package.
- Wi-Fi service for the home is also available.
Customers can apply for the affordable connectivity program by using the online form.
Spectrum Internet Assist Program
To qualify for the Spectrum Internet Assist program, any one family individual must be receiving one of the following assistance programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP
- Supplemental Security Income (for applications age 65+ only)
Fill out the form and submit it to proceed with the Internet assistance program.
Low-Income Internet Assistance Program
The low-income Internet assistant program was introduced by Charter Communications to provide affordable Internet connectivity to everyone.
- Families with one child who is part of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Families with at least one child who is part of the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) of the NSLP.
- Senior citizens (65 or older) who also receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Apply for the Spectrum low-income internet assistant program via online form.
He is the founder, lead writer, and editor for TechWoody.com. Here, you can read his articles on general tech guides, gaming, telecom, blogging and SEO. The SEO and blogging segment is also part of his professional life. He currently runs a web-publishing agency, where he along with his team manages different niche websites. His interest in strategy games and tech along with experience in telecom blogs and online expertise led to the start of this website.