Here in this blog post, I have covered all the payment methods to pay the Visible bill.
Visible is the wireless cell phone service that operates under Verizon Communications. It focuses on digital telecom offering wireless internet, calling, texts, and hotspot plans.
Payment Methods to Pay Visible Bill
The payment methods allow customers to pay the Visible bill using credit/debit cards on an online account or the mobile app. In addition to that you can also use PayPal, Venmo, and Apple Pay to complete the Visible bill payment process.
Online – My Account
This requires signing into the Visible account and making the payment.
Here are the steps to pay Visible bill online by account:
- Login to the Visible account.
- Go to the “Next Payment” section under Overview.
- Select “Pay Now”.
- Follow the instructions which include confirming the payment methods.
Customers can use their credit card, debit card, or PayPal account to complete the payment.
Download the Visible official app for the bill payment using your smartphone.
- Set up the app with your Visible account.
- Go to Account Overview.
- Tap on “Manage Payments”.
- Add a Card or choose the other payment source.
Similar to the online(my account), the app also accepts payment from credit, and debit cards and PayPal.
Pay Visible Bill by using Venmo
- Login to your Visible Account.
- Go to “Manage Payment” under the Overview section.
- Select Venmo, click again, and scan the QR code with your phone.
- Follow the instructions to set up the Venmo account.
How to Setup Autopay for Venmo Bill Payment
Auto-Pay is the best option for individuals who don’t want to worry about getting their service disconnected because of not paying the bill on time. In some cases, there are also late fee penalties.
So, here I will guide you on how to set up the autopay for Visible via an online account or app.
- Open Visible App.
- Go to “Account“.
- Turn it blue to enable Autopay.
via My Account
- Sign into your Visible account.
- Go to “Next Payment” under the Overview section.
- Tick Mark the AutoPay check box.
How to Check Visible Bill Payment History?
Customers can check the Visible bill payment history by logging into the account or from the mobile App. You can find the history in the Account Section.
He is the founder, lead writer, and editor for TechWoody.com. Here, you can read his articles on general tech guides, gaming, telecom, blogging and SEO. The SEO and blogging segment is also part of his professional life. He currently runs a web-publishing agency, where he along with his team manages different niche websites. His interest in strategy games and tech along with experience in telecom blogs and online expertise led to the start of this website.